UPRNN ARE Exam Dates, Syllabus, Questions Papers 2014:
Uttar Pradesh rajkiya Nirman Nigam (UPRNN) previous month had issued Employment notification for the Posts of Assistant Resident Engineer(ARE) (Civil/ Electrical), Sub Engineer (Civil) & Asst. Accountant in the Advertisement no 3902/प्रब(का)/ई(आर)1/रानिनि/2013. The Candidates who had applied and waiting for the Examination Place and time, now can check it on UPRNN website.
Uttar Pradesh Rajkiya Nirman Nigam UPRNN Limited recruitment for Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer & Assistant Accountant against Advertisement dated 03.12.2013. The candidates Interview Admit card, Written Examination, Exam Date Schedule is now available on UPRNN official website. As now, we provide ARE Examination Syllabus Pattern for the candidates, where they can prepare for there Examination ar 19th October 2014.
Here We were shown you the whole Syllabus , Exam Pattern, Interview Questions, Selection Process, Previous Papers in this article.
Date of Written Examination : 19.10.2014 (Sunday)
Venue City / Center of Written Exam: Lucknow
- Batch 1: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Paper 1 & 4)
- Batch 2: 2.00 PM to 05.00 PM (Paper 2 & 3)
ARE Exam Pattern:
The candidates will be given 150 multiple choice/Objective Type Questions which they have to Answer in 180 Minutes.
4 marks will be given for every correct answer while One mark will be deducted for the incorrect answer.
Uttar Pradesh Rajkiya Nirman Nigam UPRNN Limited will conduct the written examination on the basis of 4 Level Papers as per post vacancies.
- UPRNN Paper 1: ARE (CE) – ARE (Civil) Candidates
- UPRNN Paper 2: ARE (EE) – ARE (Electrical) Candidates
- UPRNN Paper 3: SubE (CE) – Sub-Engineer (Civil) Candidates
- UPRNN Paper 4: AAC – Assistant Accountant Candidates
UPRNN ARE course outline:
- Syllabus for Assistant Resident Engineer(Civil)– Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Water resourse Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Surveying.
- Syllabus for Sub Engineer (Civil) – Strength of Material & Theory of Structures, Design of reinforced concrete structures,Steel and Machinery Structures, Building estimates and coating, construction management, account and entrepreneurship development and Soil mechanics, foundation engineering, Surveying and Building Materials, Constructions and Water Resources Engineering
- Syllabus for Assistant Accountant – Arithmetic (law and application based) General English & Hindi General Knowledge & Awareness Mental ability & reasoning etc. Book Keeping Accountancy Taxation
- Syllabus for Assistant Resident Engineer(Electrical) – Electrical Engineering
Candidates are advised to bring duly complete admit card along with one photograph identical to the one pasted in Admit Card at the time of examination.
Download UPRNN Call Letter / Admit Card: www.uprnn.onlinemmmut.in
Official UPRNN Website: www.uprnn.co.in
Official UPRNN advertisement : www.uprnn.co.in/tender/notice_05062014.pdf
Note : For career details, promotion prospects, post retirement benefits, detailed syllabus, model question papers, all India select list and enrollment list, log on to cement corporation website: www.uprnn.co.in
If you have any questions, then leave comment here will be response you shortly.